Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Gratitude Wednesday!

It's Wednesday, and as good a time as any to take a few moments and focus on what I'm grateful for in this moment. :)

1. Right now, under my down comforter, I'm grateful for my awesome bed and comforter and pillows and all things warm in general. (yes, i'm feeling winter coming)

2. I'm grateful for the awesome UU we have in our community. They have such amazing programing for kids and families, and Kathrynn loves this community.

3. I am grateful for our friend Leslie, who has been offering wonderful classes for homeschooled children in the community for 25 years. Kathrynn loves it when she gets to hang out with Leslie for the day. :)

4. I've been reading this great book, Anastasia (from the Ringing Cedars Series). It has brought me such loveliness- I don't know how to put it into words. I am grateful for the original author, and the man who translated it into English.

5. I've started to read Michael Brown's The Presence Process again. I am deeply in love with the process he offers, and am so grateful for MB. <3

1 comment:

  1. Your posts always brighten my day...sorry I've not commented much...life has just been piling up on me - in a good way, but piling up nonetheless. I think you've probably gathered a good following now though, being featured on the list of great unschooling blogs. :)

    ReplyDelete