Sunday, January 17, 2010

Birthday joy!

Oh time you have not been on my side!! Alas! All is well, just a bit busy. :)

Toledo for the holidays/Kathrynn's birthday..... roller skating party for Kathrynn's "kid party"...... a family b'day dinner / celebration on my birthday followed by dinner and dancing (and drinking) the next night for the "adult party".... and now in Orlando, to see Wes' mom and sister (and her family)....
So much fun these days!


Here are some pix for Kathrynn's kids party, my bday, and the adult party the next night....

Cupcakes made by me and decorated by Kathrynn!

This is her third year having her "kid party" at Skateland roller skating rink.... So much fun!




My birthday cake! :)




Not many pix from my "adult b'day party"..... Here are a few while we were at Video Saloon....
Such a fun night out! :)





Let the joyful times continue! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment