Friday, August 14, 2009

Our amazing life!

I often look through my uploaded photos to figure out what I want to blog about, and most of the time I am just overloaded with how amazing our lives are- every single day!- as we follow our joys and passions. I am filled with so much appreciation and gratitude that Kathrynn and I have the time and space to lead truly free lives- following our hearts desires and being true to who we are. Doing this and being this has brought so much authentic joy to our lives! :)

Here are a few pictures of our past week. :)

Kathrynn was super excited by the pirate costume Wes brought home from Vegas.....







Sugar cookies..... Thanks for this gluten free recipe: http://glutenfreegirl.blogspot.com/2005/12/may-you-have-house-full-of-laughter.html








Carrot from our garden!!!!




More fun at Delilah's pet store.....


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment