Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Thanks Universe! Staying connected to Source.... :)

When you can look beneath their behavior that hurt you, Lisa, and you can see the frightened child - it becomes nearly impossible to be angry and carry a grudge.
And you so can.

ILY,
The Universe


Besides, Lisa, your happiness, abundance, health, and friendships are not dependent on how others behave.


Thoughts become things... choose the good ones! ®
© www.tut.com ®
=============================

I got this today from "my notes from the universe"- I always look forward to getting this each morning. Such great stuff! :)

Today was no exception, but it really struck home for me. I do pretty well with Kathyrnn- i seem to have easy access to that unconditional love button when it comes to her.

The rest of the world is another story.

I love how this reminds me not to take other peoples' "stuff" personally. I can choose to Always be connected to my Source, my Joy, my Space, my LOVE.......
It reminds me to not be "drawn in" by the words/actions of others' business, and stay connected to *My* business- of acting and breathing and Being Love, Joy, Truth. :)
It reminds me that if I Love my Self, and stay connected to Source at all times, then I *am* also loving the world around me, and everything in it..... As we are all connected by that Source. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment