Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Gratitude Wednesday, week 3!

A new Wednesda- a new opportunity to focus in what I am grateful about!


1- I am grateful for my job. I got this job about 10 years ago, long before I had Kathrynn. It was great then, because it was an awesome way to make some extra money (my full time job was working for the ashram business, which meant that i didn't really get paid :P) AND work at home!
I do have about 2 meetings a month I have to attend, but the rest of the hours are done from home! I am so glad that I am able to help out my family financially (a wee little bit) AND be a stay at home mom so that I can be with my sweet girl. :)

2- I am grateful for my AWESOME computer. Wes is a fervent mac user (and used to sell macs for awhile) and introduced me to the mac world many years ago. I absolutely love my MacBook, and can't imagine not having my laptop. :)

3- As much as I complain about living in Indiana, I am utterly grateful for the city of Bloomington. When I first moved to Bloomington, someone told me that it was like "the Berkley of the mid-west." Well, I'm not so sure about THAT. But I do know that Bloomington is a GREAT place to raise a kid. Its a great place regardless. :)

4- I am grateful for my unschooling yahoo groups, esp. a couple groups in particular that offer me so much support and guidance and love..... I don't know how I'd do it without these amazing internet connections. :)

5- I am grateful for music. I LOVE listening to all kinds of music, and my soul SINGS as a response to hearing music. I am just one of those people who can really be moved by hearing music, and I can't imagine life with out it! Thanks to all those amazing musicians whose passions radiate out and connect with my own passion. :)

Thanks out to Clint, who motivated me to do Gratitude Wednesdays! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment