Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Gratitude Wednesday, week 4!

We are in Flagstaff, AZ this week!
My parents gave us the use of their time share as a gift for our anniversary and we choose to visit AZ!
We've really loved being here-it's been full of new experiences for all of us.

My mind is a little AZ preoccupied so I think my list may reflect that ;)

1- I am grateful for my sweet parents, who gifted us with this fabulous place!!!!

2- I am grateful for the hot tub on our deck- I've been using it every morning and often at night too. It has felt great to climb into the tub when the air is chilly and relax in the arms of the Flagstaff mountains. :)

3- I am grateful for the amazing landscape of AZ. We've experienced so many different terrains- the Grand Canyon, the ponderosa trees 7000 feet up, the red rocks of Sedona..... All amazing and unique.

4- I am grateful for my husband, who works so hard so that we can do things like this! :)

5- I am grateful for the honesty of each moment, and for the opportunities each moment brings should I choose to be Present in that moment.

1 comment: